Our firm is currently seeking an experienced Associate to join our team. We are currently recruiting for a Criminal, Civil, or Family Lawyer for an exciting opportunity to work with our growing firm.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter that is hardworking and client-focused with a proven track record of obtaining desired results for clients while meeting deadlines. We are looking to add a lawyer with first-class interpersonal and communication skills that possess the ability to anticipate potential risks and legal issues.
- 5-7 years of experience practicing in family, civil litigation, or criminal law
- Must be a member and in good standing with the Law Society of Alberta
- Strong creative thinking and analytical skills to develop a legal strategy, analyze case law and litigate complex cases
- In depth understanding of provincial and federal laws, court procedures, evidentiary laws, and up to date on case laws to navigate the criminal justice system efficiently and competently
- Strong oral and written advocacy skills, combined with tough negotiating skills
- Proven track record of building client cases and establishing strong defense
Tarrabain Law strives to be consistent in providing professional and impeccable standards for our clients in the community we serve! If you are looking to build your career with a growing law firm, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org