Having a written document, that’s clear, concise and sets out your final wishes can alleviate a great deal of stress on your loved ones when you pass away or approach end of life.
“Try not to shy away from those hard conversations, tell your loved ones and your lawyer what you want to happen to your estate,” says Estate Planning Expert and Lawyer Tarrabain Law Zeher Chadi.
“An important factor is picking someone who can be a personal representative for you. This is someone you can trust to distribute and administer your estate.”
Leaving the distribution of your estate up to the courts can waste time, and put a financial strain on your family during an already difficult time. Reaching out to our estate lawyers and experts in estate planning can not only provide you with peace of mind, but it can offer security and stability to the people you care about most. We offer the following services:
- Preparation of wills
- Preparation of Codicils – making changes to your will
- Preparation of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Preparation of Personal Directives (Living Wills)
- Assisting in estate planning
- Administering estates (with or without a will)
- Assisting in adult guardianship applications
We encourage you to contact our office to schedule a consultation with an estate lawyer in Edmonton on our team today.